461 Route 9
Waretown, NJ 08758
Professional Experience & Techniques
I am a second generation Realtor and Broker. I have been a full time real estate agent since 1988. In 1997, I became a licensed broker. I managed a real estate office for over 10 years. I became broker-owner of my own office for 6 years. I moved to Barnegat in 2007, sold my business and joined the Crossroads Realty team in 2008. Now, as manager of the Waretown office for Waretown, I strive to support my sales team while still working with my own clients and customers.
Integrity, diligence and dedication to my clients is the foundation of my career in real estate. I believe trust is the cornerstone to all transactions.
- For a buyer, a new home is where you dream of all that can it be. A home is where you plan to set down your roots. A home is also a wonderful way to invest your hard-earned money. Making the choice of the right property is critical.
- For a seller, a home is one of your most valued possessions. It may be where you crossed the threshold with your new spouse, where you set up your child's nursery, where you raised your family. It may be where you planted your first rose bush, or where you celebrated that special birthday. A home is where you spend much of your free time. It has your personal touches, and your history.
I understand that a real estate transaction is often one of the largest financial decisions made, by both a buyer and a seller. I strive to make this as stress free and comfortable as possible. As I match sellers with buyers, it is my goal to make their real estate transaction both profitable and pleasurable.
I am proud to manage for Crossroads Realty, where integrity, dedication and expertise have made this family-owned company one of the top independently owned and operated real estate firms in New Jersey.
I moved to Ocean Acres, Barnegat in 2007, but my soul has lived in Ocean County since I was a child! I was born and raised in Linden, New Jersey. I attended Saint Elizabeth's Grammar School in Linden, Union Catholic Regional High School in Scotch Plains, and Seton Hall University in South Orange. My family enjoyed summers in Waretown, which allowed me time to enjoy the beach and still work great summer jobs at the shore. After graduating from Seton Hall University, I chose a career in Real Estate, and worked in my family's business in Linden alongside my father and mentor Myles J. Hergert.
My parents have made Waretown their home, and living close to them is wonderful. I love this area for its beauty, proximity to the ocean, Barnegat Bay and Long Beach Island, and its more peaceful pace. I enjoy the friendship of wonderful neighbors, and have felt a sense of community since the day I moved to Barnegat. I am thrilled to raise my daughter in Ocean County. I enjoy participating in her school programs and in the many activities Barnegat and Waretown offer to its residents.
- Saint Mary's Church Parishioner and Volunteer: Vacation Bible School
- Cecil S. Collins PTA 1st Vice President
- Cecil S. Collins Yearbook Editor
- Girl Scout Co-Leader Troop 265